My Experience and Credentials
I have over 20 years in the technology industry, over 15 of those leading teams in a variety of positions all the way from Software Developer to Technical Project Manager, Agile Program Manager, Software Engineering Manager, Agile Coach, and Agile Transformation Consultant.
Along the way I’ve helped companies big and small to deliver software and technology solutions across a variety of industries: finance, media, banking, healthcare, pharma and even a successful startup that is now public.
These experiences from the trenches of real technology projects allow me to dispense with all dogmatic approaches and focus instead on pragmatic effective ways to deliver real solutions for the customer.
Regarding Agile, I have certifications from Scrum, Scaled Agile and Kanban. Being a Scrum CSM, SAFe SPC and Kanban Trainer with many years of experience. You can see more details on my Linkedin profile.
How can I help you?
1. Technical Project Management, Agile PMO & Software Engineering Management
What do you want to build today? What do you want to deliver? Whether it is one project, or many I have the technical background, the Agile and Lean credentials, and the actual technological experience to lead teams and deliver.
Whether is a new software product for the web, mobile apps, a machine learning application, an e-commerce website or even blockchain projects, I can help. I have years leading and deploying a variety of mission critical apps to the cloud or your own data center using the most effective agile toolset available. I can help you lead your software engineering organization, or the Agile PMO; I’d be happy also to deliver special projects for the the CIO or CTO.
2. Pragmatic, Effective Agile Transformation
– Business Agile Transformation. Taking the impact of Agile beyond IT to marketing, finance, HR and even the C-level executives. Or making Agile work in the heart of your technology area. Whether it’s Scrum, Kanban or SAFe we are experts who deliver a custom agile transformation for you.
– Agile 911. Meaning re-launching, or re-booting failed or struggling Agile initiatives. We work with management, and your teams to create a unique blend that will bring the key benefits of agile for your organization.
– Beyond Scrum or SAFe. Sometimes, the organization does not fit the recipe that Scrum or SAFe ask from you. We have a unique approach that brings the key benefits from agility with much less meetings, and useless complexity. We call it KAFFE, and is in essence a custom Kanban way that is build to fit any organization.
3. Lean Agile Training & Coaching
I have over 15 years doing agile, teaching it, making it work, adapting it, and making it fun. Our training reflects this vast experience.
For this reason I can deliver training for Scrum, Kanban and SAFe. Just let me know, we can deliver live in-person training for Corporate teams or even remotely for busy executives who want to level up their knowledge.
We can also schedule Workshops to find your best fit for An Agile Transformation, or any other topic you may need for technical coaching. Just ask.
4. DevOps & Technology Strategy / CTO Support
Having worked in IT for over two decades now, from developer, to software developer manager, IT project manager, and Agile Coach I have worn almost all the hats; for this reason I am sure I can help your organization plan, and execute a successful roadmap through the jungle of choices for Agile at Scale, Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, Heroku), Microservices, Functional Programming, and practical uses for Machine Learning, and Blockchain.
What else can we do? Basically almost anything at the strategy level for technology areas, or to support your CTO / CIO from research, to road maps, to executing any initiative.
5. Public Speaking
Finally I do enjoy public speaking, and have deep knowledge on a variety of topics from agility, to innovation, and software engineering tools. Let me know if you are looking for a speaker to deliver a presentation for your next event.