As many of you I am a bit shocked by the severity of the corona virus pandemic. I’ve been reading a lot on biotech, bioweapons and bioengineering. Enough to realize it’s certain this will happen again in our lifetime.
I decided to write a few lessons to learn from this plague:
- Every nation must build a #pandemic fighting force, one that reports to the president or PM, is well funded & has access to people, supplies & specialists to win. This will happen again.
- Borders work. They do help to reduce the speed of any #pandemic. Use them.
- Integrated global supply chains can be great, but they are a dangerous thing when a pandemic strikes. Nations should have critical medicines, and machines inside their borders.
- Bioweapon research & development should be treated the same way as Nuclear Proliferation. The Biological Weapons Convention is not enough to prevent an evil force from attacking humanity
- People in every nation should maintain a reasonable supply of essentials. We should never need to hoard, or fight for supplies when the next pandemic strikes.
- Finally when this pandemic is over, people will forget.
NATIONS SHOULD NEVER FORGET. Because it’s certain it will happen again. We have too much dangerous research on bio-engineering, bio-science, and too many bio labs working with dangerous bacterias and viruses to pretend it will never happen, it will.
0 comments on “What Nations Must Learn from the Corona Virus”